Sunday, October 14, 2012

Winging It

The other day I decided to blow dry my hair upside down and see what it did. 

My first thought upon looking at it in the mirror was Jane Jetson, from the cartoon. 


After doing it for a couple of days, I have figured out how to tame it...


Sometimes it's still a little "wingy" but I like it much better than just combing it and letting it dry. I can't wait until the sides are grown out more and I won't need to blow it dry to get this look.


Happy Sunday!
Love,
Jess

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Looks super cute. Maybe we should call you JJ, haha. Can't wait to see it in person. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks very nice. It looks really close to the picture of the girl with the blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I love how it turns out at the bottom. So girly and fun.

    I'm going to try to email you back today.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting notes! If you comment anonymously, please at least leave a nickname!