Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Boy and His Dog

Tony has finally learned how to handle Jack. It's hilarious to hear him say, "Noo, noo, Jack." Last night Tony was laying on the floor letting Jack crawl on him. He was giggling. Cutest thing ever.

I told him to hold Jack. He actually understands that concept, and even smiled!
Future dog vet. Pulling Jack's mouth open is a new game. Jack is, thankfully, a good sport about it.
Posing again. He's such a goober.
Jackson, in honor of the great General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.
A couple of days ago Jack was being really naughty - he was messing in the house all of the time, and when we kenneled him at night he was freaking out and barking half the night. Zach told me that he was on the chopping block if he continued to be such a problem because he was having difficulty studying with the noise. Yesterday he was great. I had him in the crate in the afternoon and he just took a nap. For more reasons than one, I am relieved. I kennel him if he's being too wild, or I can't have he and Tony both underfoot. The howling was rather annoying, though.

Enjoy this lovely autumn day...it looks beautiful!!
Love,
Jess

2 comments:

I love getting notes! If you comment anonymously, please at least leave a nickname!