Thursday, March 1, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

{pretty}

The room full of "Spring Flowers" at the Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati. I could have lived in that room. Definitely a cure for the winter blues.

From the orchid room. So beautiful.



Can you believe these came off of my cellphone? They're not as pretty if you look at them big, but you can't tell like this.

{happy}

Tony enjoyed our walk at the River Park today. Along with his little stuffed dinosaur that St. Nicholas brought. 
The orange tree at the conservatory made me think of Zach. Which made me happy.


{funny}

Aw, shucks, Mama.

Fish lips.

{real}

Falling into the Shenandoah...
My newest cousin, Timothy Stephen. He was born on the 26th and needs your prayers: they discovered that he has a heart defect and he has to have open heart surgery sometime next week. Thankfully, he's finally doing well enough for my aunt to hold and feed him.

This photo is so touching, and devastating at the same time. I can't imagine having my baby taken from me almost immediately and not getting to see him until the next day.



round button chicken

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the flowers of spring. Tony is getting so big. He's quite a handsome boy. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. We'll keep him in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last photo is a tear-jerker. I'll keep little Timothy Stephen in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting notes! If you comment anonymously, please at least leave a nickname!