Saturday, April 21, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Easter edition

I have been trying to get Easter photos up since Easter (Zach had to work Easter evening, so I thought I would get around to uploading photos). This particular post has been in the works for over a week. I have been so frantic, though. From Zach's Grammy passing away on Good Friday, to thinking I was pregnant for a day last week, flying to Florida for the funeral, driving a moving truck full of furniture back here, and trying to get all of the paperwork for the house to the mortgage company. It's like I need to take a vacation from my brain. All I can say is that by May 10th we had better be holding the key to our home.

One of these days I'll do a short review of the pattern I used for my dress, and how I made it nursing. Tony's romper was just a basic Simplicity baby pattern. It went together quickly, and was super cute. I bought yellow and white striped seersucker, and found some sailboat (!!) buttons I picked up for .50/pkg. I made the largest size (18 months) based off of his measurements, but it seemed a little baggy. At least he can wear it all summer.

{pretty}
Tony loved the eggs. He got 24 eggs in the baby egg hunt (with Daddy's help, of course).
Please excuse the bare feet and crazed look.
{happy}
Auntie Monkey was playing with him under the table.

{funny}
Hi, Momma.
Daddy helping Tony get eggs. He was so happy up on Zach's shoulders.

 {real}
Adapting things to be nursing-friendly can be annoying, but so worth it.
My felt egg garland. Annelise helped me stitch them together. It's really long - 25 feet, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. (I know that this is really late. I just couldn't find the link to your Blog)

    I love both of your Easter outfits!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting notes! If you comment anonymously, please at least leave a nickname!